Sales and Client Development Representative
OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
The Sales and Client Development Representative (SCDR) responsibilities will include the marketing and selling of Revenue Cycle and Coding related services to new and existing clients. The SCDR will contribute to the overall growth of the company’s service offerings and will achieve this objective through the use of the organizations sales/marketing principles, tools, cultivation of client/customer and vendor partner relations. The SCDR will be customer focused with the ability and intent to build long term client relationships.
- Active with the HFMA & AHIMA communities; this position will require attendance at regional and potential for national industry related conferences when called upon.
- Expected to generate new revenue, manage lead generation from new sales and prospecting, referrals, qualified leads from vendor partners and company executive management team.
- Expected to properly manage and maintain company’s CRM (SF) and associated sales metrics, keeping reporting and pipeline up to date on a weekly basis.
- Reach and/or exceed the company’s set revenue goal on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Create and deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client/potential clients compelling needs to assist them in meeting their goals
- Effectively facilitate management of accounts both internally and externally
ARMCO SERVICE KNOWLEDGE
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of services offered by ARMCO
- Review all information upon receipt to maintain a current awareness of services provided by ARMCO. Seeks pricing information for services when projects fall outside a normal scope of service offerings.
- Exhibit commitment to self and ARMCO to refine sales skills and overall knowledge by utilizing tools available (SF, Definitive, staff/management input, trade magazine, newsletters and participates in weekly departmental conference calls updates, Etc.)
- Keep current on trends in the industry. Maintains up to date knowledge on competitive services and pricing in order to effectively highlight the benefits and advantages of ARMCO’s services to clients.
PERFORMANCE AND PROFESSIONALISM
- Maintains professional presence when representing ARMCO
- Exhibit high degree of ethical conduct when representing ARMCO’s services to potential clients
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all ARMCO personnel.
- Demonstrate flexibility, open mindedness and versatility in adjusting to changing environments.
- Demonstrate initiative and decisiveness when appropriate.
- Perform job to the best of his abilities always; carries out assignments in an effort to achieve all goals and objectives
- Display honesty and integrity towards clients and ARMCO personnel by delivering on promises and meeting commitments & deadlines
- Adheres to ARMCO guidelines in making sales to clients
- Expected to have adequate contact with prospective clients to set and effectively maintain appointments
- Convey complete and relevant information to prospect in order for them to make an informed decision. When in doubt, seek inhouse expert advice.
- Negotiate with potential client within scope of authority; obtains assistance from management when necessary.
- Continually seek ways to maximize the position of ARMCO in the market place. Make recommendations to management as appropriate on ways to improve the sales process.
- Perform various duties in providing superior client service and always communicate with the client in a positive manner
- Follow up with client after services have been initiated or performed to assess level of satisfaction
- Communicates level of client satisfaction with management; effectively handle and service/satisfaction problems as necessary.
- Send thank you notes to clients/prospective clients when necessary.
- Perform various duties to contribute to the profitability and the efficiency of ARMCO’s sales objectives.
- Reviews and edits sales forecast to communicate accomplishments and provide updates weekly on potential new business.
- Maintain communication by responding to manager/corporate contacts, checks email daily and returns phone calls.
- Respond to requests for proposals within specified time frames.
- Keep things in perspective, has fun and fosters camaraderie among the team.